BANCHORY LAWN TENNIS CLUB
(These can be amended by the Committee)
- The Annual Subscription shall be payable on or before 1st March of the current year. Any member whose subscription is outstanding as at 14th April shall, at the discretion of the Management Committee, be deemed to have resigned from the Club.
- Late Season Membership Discount of 50% shall operate after August 31st
- For the purposes of Covid-19 mitigation, and until further notice, members are not allowed to bring any guests (ie. non-members) to play.
- A temporary membership of £40.00 per month (£25 for Juniors, £80 for family) shall be charged for visitors wishing to play for a limited period, on application to the Committee.
THE FOLLOWING COVID-19 REGULATIONS ARE IN PLACE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Access is only permitted via our online booking system on our
- Court time is divided into 30-minute slots, beginning at 8:30, finishing at 22:00
- Bookings can be made up to 14 days in advance
- Children (<16) can book and play as normal, but with appropriate adult supervision
- Players should observe good hygiene recommendations already published
- Clean hands and equipment before and after play; take home all litter
- No need to touch net adjuster, we will check heights each day
- Observe good social distancing when arriving and leaving
- Parents must ensure that Junior members also follow guidelines
- Clubhouse will remain closed apart from emergency access to toilet and first aid
- Benches have been removed from the court
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at the gate, but members are requested to bring their own
The interpretation of these Regulations shall be subject to the principles in the Constitution. The decision of the Committee on any question arising thereon shall be final.
THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS ARE SUPERCEDED BY COVID-19 MITIGATION MEASURES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Court usage and priorities are shown on the schedule posted on the website and notice boards. This schedule is subject to periodic review.
- A rotational system will be operate on the courts when 12 or more members are in attendance and singles play should only take place if 10 or less are present. If any member is waiting to play, players will occupy the courts for 1 Short Set only.
- During Club Social Sessions, and unless otherwise agreed by all players, Short Sets shall be played.
- A normal Short Set is defined as first-to six with sudden-death duces (with the receiving pair able to choose which player receives). Other Short Set formats may be chosen such as first-to-four or play-four.